Employment opportunities for passionate, highly energetic, and career-oriented
Please email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com — include the desired department in the email subject.
We are looking for fashion-loving, driven individuals who would love to help grow the Joan Shepp brand. Ideal candidates should have no less than three years retail experience as a sales associate and/or merchandiser. Candidates must be self-motivated, highly energetic, and customer focused. Seeking individuals with prior knowledge on women's fashion designers, having a personal client-base is preferred.
Full and part-time positions available.
The candidate must maintain high efficiency and productivity. Must be detail oriented with advanced computer skills, strong analytical skills, and multi-tasking skills. Must have advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, and minimum two years retail/wholesale stock management experience. Experience with Retail Pro/Quickbooks Point of sale is a plus.
- In depth daily sales analysis and reporting
- Opening shipments, inspection of new merchandise, and all aspects of preparing the merchandise to be sold in store
- Communicate with vendors regarding orders, damages, and returns
- Entering purchase orders into the point of sale system and tracking shipments to ensure timely deliveries
- Packaging and sending customer ship outs