In order to return items we must receive a notification of return and a request for a Return Authorization number within 72 hours of delivery of package. You may notify us either by phone at 215 735 2666 or e-mail at email@example.com
- Returned items must conform our return policy
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and unused with their original tags. Footwear must be returned in the original boxes provided inside a protective shipping box.
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the cost of shipping.
- Returned items must be received by the store no later fourteen (14) days of customer receipt of package.
- Hosiery and jewelry cannot be returned.
- International Purchases are Final Sale.
- All Sale Items are Final Sale.
Your return authorization number must be clearly written on your return form in order for it to be accepted for a refund or exchange. Please include your original receipt in the returned package. We will not accept any returned items without an RA number.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for which you will be refunded before placing a new order.
Refunds: Once your return has been received and complies with our return policy, we will refund you by your original payment method. Please be aware that payments can take up to 14 business days to process depending on your bank or payment provider. Returned items will be refunded excluding shipping costs.
Return shipments may be made to:
1811 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Can I return my online order in-store?
Yes you can! We are located at 1811 Chestnut St, please specify that it is an online return to ensure that you are refunded through your original payment method. You must inform us of the return within 72 hours of receipt of your order by calling 215-735-2666 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.